Paul Hill, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Statistics
Ph.D., Statistics, Florida State University
B.S., Mathematics, University of West Indies
- Assistant Professor, Coastal Carolina University
- Associate Professor, Tallahassee Community College
- Assistant Professor, Tallahassee Community College
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Tallahassee Community College
- Teaching Assistant, Florida State University
- Mathematics Instructor, George Hicks High School
- Department Head, Holy Name Convent Secondary School
Paul Hill has been a faculty member in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at CCU since Fall 2019.
Hill completed his bachelor’s degree in mathematics at the University of the West Indies. He earned his Ph.D. in statistics from Florida State University in 2012. He has a profound passion for teaching and has taught a variety of statistics-based classes at both secondary and tertiary institutions.
As a graduate student, he was selected to facilitate the coaching of incoming graduate teaching assistants on their teaching practice. His research interests include statistics education and pedagogical practice.