Mark Rose, Ph.D.
Ph.D., Organization and Management, Capella University
Post-Masters Certificate, Teaching, Capella University
MBA, University of Phoenix
B.S., Engineering Technology, Purdue University
Associates of Science, Engineering Technology, Purdue University
- Teaching Associate, Coastal Carolina University
- Mechanical Engineering Design Consultant
- Engineering Manager of Research and Development Engineering, Glendinning Products, LLC
- Senior Product Development Engineer and Product Engineering Manager, AVM Industries
- Sr. Development Engineer, Getinge-Castle, Inc.
- Product Engineering Supervisor, Fasco Controls
- Staff Engineer (sabbatical), Allied Signal, Tucson
- Senior Product Engineer, Fasco Controls, Shelby
- Manufacturing Engineer and Product Engineer, BorgWarner Automotive
- SPC Coordinator and Manufacturing Engineer, Switches, Inc.
My engineering science research interests are in electromechanical device development, such as in sensors and controls using modern materials and processes for the marine industry.
With the University, I am a corporate-based field-testing partner with Dr. Kong on his upcoming study about using virtual reality tools for manufacturing new employee training. My other (hats) research interests are in the social and behavioral sciences: organizational leadership, individual, team, and organizational interactions, and employee fairness and equity for older or displaced workers.
I am currently working on a project that encompasses the human resource management side of facilitating smooth transitions for soon-to-be displaced older workers, a vulnerable group.