Miranda Brenneman, Ph.D.
Associate Chair/Associate Professor
Ph.D., Psychology, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb
M.A., Psychology, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb
B.A., Psychology, Buena Vista University
- Associate Chair, Department of Psychology, Coastal Carolina University
- Associate Professor, Coastal Carolina University
- Assistant Professor, Coastal Carolina University
- Adjunct Faculty, Houston Baptist University
- Instructor, Elgin Community College
Miranda Brenneman earned a Ph.D. in neuroscience and behavior in 2008 from Northern Illinois University. She teaches courses in cognitive psychology, the physiological basis of behavior, statistics, and research methods. Her research interests include the effects of cognitive impairment after stroke, especially in patients under age 65, and mechanisms of recovery and compensation after stroke.