Skye Woestehoff, Ph.D.
Ph.D., General Psychology, University of Texas at El Paso
M.A., Experimental Psychology, University of Texas at El Paso
B.A., Psychology, University of Northern Colorado
- Assistant Professor, Coastal Carolina University
- Postdoctoral Scholar, Mason University
- Intern, Office of Research and Sponsored Projects, Research Evaluation and Assessment Services, El Paso
- Graduate Research Assistant, Investigative Interview Research Laboratory and Center for Law & Human Behavior, University of Texas at El Paso
- Intern, North Range Behavioral Health: Acute Treatment Unit and Detoxification Center
Skye Woestehoff earned her Ph.D. in general psychology with a concentration in legal psychology at the University of Texas-El Paso in 2016. She teaches courses in statistics, research methods, psychology, and law.
She conducts research on interrogations and confessions, juror decision-making, and police decision-making.