Enrolling at CCU
How do I set up my WebAdvisor student portal account?
STEP 1 – Access Your Username and Password
- A few days after receiving your application, the Office of Admissions and Merit Awards sent you an email with instructions to set up your WebAdvisor access.
- If you did not set it up when you received your original email from CCU Admissions, email email@example.com to get your WebAdvisor link.
- Please write down your username because it will disappear after a few minutes for security.
- Write your security question (any question with a one-word answer) and click submit.
- Enter a password.
STEP 2 - Use your username and password to access WebAdvisor.
- Click on the “LOG IN tab” at the top and enter your Coastal email address. For example, if your username is janedoe, you will log in with firstname.lastname@example.org
- To check your admission status or financial aid award:
- Select "Applicants" menu.
- Select "Application Status" under "Admission Information" OR
- Select "Financial aid award letter" under "Financial Aid Information."
CAN I VISIT/TOUR COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY?
CCU offers tours every weekday except holidays at 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. (September through April) and at 9:30 a.m. only (May through August).
HOW DO I GET MY COASTAL EMAIL ACCOUNT?
Access Microsoft Office 365 Outlook email by logging into https://portal.office.com using your full CCU email address (email@example.com) and your password, then click on the Outlook icon to access email. Call Admissions at (843) 349-2170 to get email information if you misplaced it.
WHAT IF I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE EMAIL AN EMAIL AND I DON’T SEE IT?
First, check all the folders in your email. Student email is sometimes sorted into folders titled "Focused" and "Other." You should see them directly under the word "Inbox," or in the "Filter" menu.
HOW DO I SEND MY IMMUNIZATION RECORDS AND HOW DO I KNOW IF CCU RECEIVED THEM?
For your convenience, there are three options for submitting your immunization documents:
- Go to https://coastal.medicatconnect.com and create a unique username and password. Enter all the required immunizations and then upload your Health History and Immunization/TB Prescreening Forms or Documents into the student portal home page OR;
- Mail to Student Health Services at PO Box 261954, Conway, SC 29528 OR;
- Fax to Student Health Services at 843-349-6546.
If you have any questions regarding the university's immunization requirements, please call Student Health Services at 843-349-6543.
HOW DO I UPLOAD MY PHOTO FOR MY CINO CARD?
Reach out to the CINO card office at (843) 349-4000.