Issue 12, Spring 2018
We are pleased to include the Spring 2018 issue of Bridges. See the full issue here.
- Approximate Approaches for Nuclear Weak Interaction Rates in Astrophysics
Bejamin Anderson (Advisor: George Wesley Hitt)
- The Clean Air Act and Its Impact on Ground Level Ozone Pollution Levels in Los Angeles, California
Rebecca Ford (Advisor: Angelos Hannides)
- Social Media and Negative Aspects of Well-Being: Does FOMO Play a Role?
Casey McAndrew (Advisor: Andrew Terranova)
- Frankenstein: A Feminist Birth Myth of Morbid Conception
Madison Rahner (Advisor: Cynthia Port)
- Comments to Progress: How to Achieve a Student Writer’s Sense of Authority through Feedback in the Revision Process
Jocie Scherkenbach (Advisor: Christian Smith)
Bridges is a journal devoted to the publication of research by undergraduate students from Coastal Carolina University. The journal encourages and rewards high-quality scholarly work by students in all disciplines at CCU.
Read past years' issues and learn more about Bridges.