Wall College Tutors
Virtual tutoring is available for the following business foundation courses: CBAD 201, CBAD 202, CBAD 291, CBAD 292, ECON 101, ECON 201, ECON 202, and FIN 301/CBAD 363.
To set up a tutoring appointment:
- Visit https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/WallTutoringAppt1@coastal54.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- We offer both virtual and in-person tutoring options for some courses (i.e., Virtual CBAD 201, In-Person CBAD 201, etc.)
- Click on the appointment format and course for which you are seeking a tutor
- Click on a date in the calendar
- Select a time or particular tutor and time
- Enter your name, email address, and phone number in “Add Your details”
- Enter any additional notes you would like your tutor to know
- Click the check box
- Click “Book”
- You will then receive confirmation that the appointment is set both in a pop-up and email.
- If an error pop-up occurs, please refresh the page and enter the information again
- All in-person appointments will be held in Wall 228 the Wall Center for Excellence
- Please show up on time and ready to work!
- To enter your virtual appointments, open the email confirmation or reminder email
- Click on "Join Your Appointment" via Microsoft Teams at your appointment time
- Please have all materials (books, notes, etc.) with you at your appointment time
To Cancel or Change an appointment:
- Open the email confirmation and click “Change your appointment”
If you have any technical problems while setting up an appointment or are concerned about in-person and virtual appointment opportunities, please email email@example.com or call 843-349-6536.
For more information, contact Brianne Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.