Wall College Tutors
Virtual tutoring is available for the following business foundation courses: CBAD 201, CBAD 202, CBAD 291, CBAD 292, CBAD 301, CBAD 350, CBAD 363/FIN 301, ECON 201, and ECON 202.
To set up a tutoring appointment:
- Visit https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/WallTutoringAppt1@coastal54.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- Click on the course for which you are seeking a tutor
- Click on a date in the calendar
- Select a time or particular tutor and time
- Enter your name and email address in “Add Your details”
- Enter any additional notes you would like your tutor to know
- Click “Book”
- You will then receive confirmation that the appointment is set both in a pop-up and email.
- If an error pop-up occurs, please refresh the page and enter the information again
To enter your virtual tutoring appointment:
- Please open the email confirmation or reminder email
- Click on "Join Your Appointment" via Microsoft Teams at your appointment time
- Please have all materials (books, notes, etc.) with you at your appointment time
If you have any technical problems while setting up an appointment or are concerned about virtual appointments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-6536.
For more information, contact Brianne Parker at email@example.com.