Wall College Tutors
Tutoring is available for the following business foundation courses: CBAD 201, CBAD 202, CBAD 291, CBAD 292, CBAD 344, CBAD 350, CBAD 363, FIN 301, ECON 101, ECON 201 and ECON 202 by individual appointment.
The Wall Tutoring Center will be closed the following dates:
September 4 (Labor Day)
November 20-24 (Thanksgiving Break)
To set up a tutoring appointment:
- Visit https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/WallTutoringAppt1@coastal54.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- We offer both virtual and in-person tutoring options for some courses (i.e., Virtual CBAD 201, In-Person CBAD 201, etc.)
- Click on the appointment format and course for which you are seeking a tutor
- Click on a date in the calendar
- Select a time or particular tutor and time
- Enter your name, email address, and phone number in “Add Your details”
- Enter any additional notes you would like your tutor to know
- Click the check box
- Click “Book”
- You will then receive confirmation that the appointment is set both in a pop-up and email.
- If an error pop-up occurs, please refresh the page and enter the information again
- All in-person appointments will be held in Wall 228 the Wall Center for Excellence
- Please show up on time and ready to work!
- If an in-person appointment must be changed to a virtual setting due to quarantine/isolation or a fully online class schedule, please contact Brianne Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the change if possible.
Virtual appointments are available upon request. Please email Brianne Parker at email@example.com to request a virtual appointment.
To Cancel or Change an appointment:
- Open the email confirmation and click “Change your appointment.”
If you have any technical problems while setting up an appointment or are concerned about in-person and virtual appointment opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-6536.
For more information, contact Brianne Parker at email@example.com.