Student Resources Menu
Student InterestsClubs, Organizations, Leadership Opportunities and Honor Societies
Why choose the Wall College of Business?
Opportunities to set yourself apart
- The Community and Business Engagement (CoBE) Institute is a student-led organization that bridges the gap between the classroom and workplace experience with real-life business consulting projects for students.
- The Student Executive Leaders (SEL) Program connects students to outside firms and organizations for the purpose of increasing student success after graduation. Students accepted to this program will have access to exclusive professional resources such as Career Treks, mock interviewing, and networking experiences.
- The Wall Fellows Program is a uniquely designed, two-year program that prepares top students across all majors for high-level careers in major U.S. and international organizations. The program provides members with one-on-one career coaching and leadership development experiences to prepare students for the C-suite.
- Specialized Career Services for business students include internship opportunities and professional development activities.
- Advisors in the Wall Center for advising provide support for business majors to advance through the curriculum and obtain a variety of support services available across campus.
- Tutors available in-person and online for all business subjects.
- Learn Excel basics with instructional videos led by Dr. Mitchell Church, chair of the Department of Management and Decision Sciences.
Academic Programs in Business
* Online degree completion programs that are available in addition to the traditional program
Actuarial Science and Risk Management
Applied Creativity and Innovation
Commercial and Investment Real Estate
Hospitality, Resort and Tourism Management