National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD), an independent professional development, training, and mentoring network of over 71,000 graduate students, post-docs, and faculty members, is available for our faculty and graduate students. The NCFDD offers workshops, professional development training, and intensive mentorship programs with the sole purpose of assisting academics in successfully navigating transitions throughout their careers.
As an institutional member of the NCFDD, CCU's graduate students and faculty can sign up to receive institutional resources at no cost. You will have access to the materials and support listed below.
Access to The Monday Motivator is included with membership (weekly email including productivity tips)
- Weekly courses, guest expert webinars, and a monthly core curriculum
- Resources at the Career Center
- All webinar recordings, including audio and video, slides, and transcripts
- Monthly mentor matches and moderated writing contests
- Discounted enrollment in the Faculty Success Program
- Online monitoring and accountability tools for Faculty Success Program graduates
- Private forum for problem-solving and peer mentoring