I was drinking underage

« Back

Reporting an incident because I was drinking underage.

Don’t let the fear of getting into trouble stop you from getting help!

When a student contacts CCU Public Safety, a member of the University Housing staff, or an off-campus law enforcement personnel (for off-campus incidents) regarding a medical emergency related to alcohol or drug consumption, neither the student making the contact nor the student in need of assistance will be charged with violations of the University Alcohol and Drug Policy.

This is referred to as medical amnesty.

« Back