Talk to someone confidentially

« Back

I want to talk to someone confidentially.

If you live on campus and need immediate support from professional staff, please contact the in-hall staff. There is an RA on duty in each community from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. on weekdays and 24 hours a day on the weekends; the on-call cellphone number is posted throughout each community for emergency use. RAs will contact professional staff if needed. Fore more information on in-hall communication, visit the Universing Housing page.

If you are in immediate need of emotional support due to the nature of the incident, you can contact the University’s on-call counselor by calling CCU Public Safety’s dispatcher (843-349-2177) and ask to speak with the counselor on-call.

Visit the Counseling Services page for more information on resources you could use.

« Back