The CAP (Chemistry and Physics) Scholarship is a Department of Chemistry and Department of Physics and Engineering Science scholarship that is supported by donations from departmental faculty and staff as well as from persons outside the departments.
Three $500 scholarships will be awarded each spring semester depending on availability of funding. Students interested in applying can obtain more information and an application from the chemistry departmental offices in Science Annex II (SCI2) 301.
The CAP Scholarship is open to students with the following majors:
- Applied Physics
- Dual Degree Engineering-Chemistry
- Dual Degree Engineering-Physics
Three $500 scholarships will be awarded each Spring depending on availability of funding. Students interested in applying can obtain more information and an application from the Department of Chemistry in Science Annex II 301.
If you are interested in contributing to the scholarship fund, please contact the Department of Chemistry at 843-349-2233 for more information.
Spring 2018 CAP Scholarship Timeline
- Dec. 1, 2017 – Application and materials are due to the chair of the Department of Chemistry in Science Annex II 301.
- Spring 2018 – Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award.
- Spring 2018 – Scholarship awards will be dispensed based upon University guidelines and timelines for scholarships.
For more information or to apply, visit the Department of Chemistry office in Science Annex II 301.