General admission tickets are required for the ceremonies at the HTC Center (ages one and older), seating is offered on a first-come, first served basis.
Degree candidates are able to receive seven (7) initial tickets to the commencement ceremony for their respective college. Tickets can be claimed under the degree candidate's CINO ID number by visiting tickets.coastal.edu and selecting "Commencement Tickets." Tickets will be available starting at 9 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 7, 2020. Access to the initial tickets will continue until 4 p.m. EDT on Monday, May 4, 2020.
Instructions for Claiming Tickets
Begin by clicking on the link below:
Degree candidates will receive an email to their CCU email from Coastal Arts (email@example.com) with the Subject: Spring 2020 Commencement Tickets, before April 7. If you have not received the email, check your junk/spam folder(s). Tickets will be available to claim on Tuesday, April 7, at 9 a.m. EDT.
Instructions to activate your account and claim commencement tickets:
1. To activate your account, click "Register" and input your CINO ID number.
2. When prompted, update your account information and create a password. Your account is now active. You are only able to activate and register your account once.
3. In order to log in after you have initially registered, you will be able to log in to your account using your CCU email or CINO ID number and the password you created under the "Already Registered" tab. If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot Password?"
4. Log in to your account. Click "Find Tickets" next to the event, Spring 2020 Commencement.
5. Enter the number of tickets in the "Quantity" box then click "Add to Cart." (up to 7 tickets)
6. "Print at home" will be the automatically selected delivery method. The number of tickets you select will be sent directly to your CCU email shortly after claiming your tickets. Click "Checkout."
7. Your account information will be displayed. Check to ensure your email address is correct. Click "Place Your Order."
8. Print each individual ticket and distribute to your guests. (Please be advised: each ticket has a separate barcode number. Please make sure you print all the available tickets individually.)
For any additional help or information, please contact the Wheelwright Box Office at 843-349-2787.
After initial tickets are claimed and the number of available seats has been established, an email will be sent to degree candidates with more information on how to obtain additional tickets online. Additional tickets are not guaranteed and are subject to seating availability. Additional tickets, if available, will be accessible starting Tuesday, May 5, at Noon EDT until Thursday, May 7, at 4 p.m. EDT or until additional ticket allotment is obtained.
Please be advised: Electronic tickets are generated with a unique identifier that is traceable back to the student who requested them. Because of this feature, they can be printed multiple times. Only the first set of allocated tickets scanned by the ticketing staff will gain entrance. Duplicate tickets with the same barcode will be denied entrance after the first set of tickets have been scanned. Any attempt to sell or make mass copies of electronic tickets will be considered a misuse of Coastal Carolina University property.