The Office version on the MAC is not the same as the PC. This page provides video resources for students enrolled in CSCI 110 using a MAC. The following videos provide alternate instruction in cases where the actions needed to complete an assignment for the MAC differ from the textbook. Students, please communicate with your instructor should you need assistance.
You will need to authenticate with your CCU credentials to access the videos in Microsoft Stream.
- Module 3 Creating a Series
- Module 3 Absolute vs Relative Addressing
- Module 3 Formatting
- Module 3 Clustered Column Charts
- Module 3 What-if Analysis
- Module 5 Layout for Sheets
- Module 5 Multiple Worksheets
- Module 5 Formatting Pie Charts
- Module 5 Creating Separate Workbooks
- Module 6 Tables
- Module 6 Lookup Tables
- Module 6 Working with Tables
- Module 6 Database Functions
- Module 6 Summarizing Data
- Module 6 has SPILL error that shows up on some Macs, no known fix, a few of the Database functions will error even though they are correct, as well.
- Module 7 Templates
- Module 7 Importing Data
- Module 7 Quick Analysis Gallery
- Module 7 Bar Charts
- Module 7 SmartArt Graphics
- Module 7 has multiple issues with importing data, students will need to manually type some of it in.