The student conduct process is aimed at investigating, responding to, and resolving instances of alleged misconduct both on campus and in the surrounding communities, in order to foster a safe academic and social environment for all students. This is done within the guidelines of the Code of Student Conduct in order to determine students’ levels of responsibility for cases of misconduct based on the majority of information present.
With the assistance of hearing officers, as well as the formal Student Conduct Board, the process seeks to serve the entire campus community, especially those brought through the process, by educating students through their decision-making.
- 2013-2014 Code of Student Conduct
- Alcohol and other Drug Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Minimum Sanctions Chart
- Tuition Credit/Refund for Disciplinary Suspension or Permanent Dismissal
- Eldred E. Prince Building 122
- Phone: 843-349-4161
- Fax: 843-349-2316