Student Health Services
Welcome to Student Health Services
- Center for Health and Well-Being
Coastal Carolina University
251 University Boulevard (next to Public Safety)
Conway, SC 29526
- Online Appointments (click here)
You are invited to seek health and wellness services from our dedicated team of professionals who are available to assess your health care needs. Student Health Services (SHS) provides quality primary care as well as prevention and education services that are student-centered with an emphasis on teaching personal responsibility for health and wellness.
- The face covering/mask requirement in The Center for Health and Well-Being is dependent on symptoms at the time of visit. Free disposable face masks are available in the lobby. Student Health Services may adjust its mask standard according to public health guidance and conditions within the community.
- Students are encouraged to make appointments by scheduling online or calling (843) 349-6543.
- Patients should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment time to complete necessary forms.
- For medical emergencies, call (843) 349-2911 (on campus Public Safety/First Responders) or 911.
- The health center is closed from 12pm to 1pm for lunch.
Thank you for supporting SHS’ efforts to safely offer quality health care to students as well as protect the health and safety of the university community.
Welcome to our health and wellness community.
-The Student Health Services Team