The University requires that students provide proof of immunization AND complete a tuberculosis (TB) risk assessment form prior to registration.
All Immunization records must be verified, signed and/or stamped by a physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner or the health care facility. Your immunization record must include the month, day and year the vaccine was given. All immunization records must be submitted in English.
Below is a link to the Health History, Immunization, and TB Risk Assessment form:
For your convenience, please find four options for submitting your immunization documents below:
- Go to https://coastal.medicatconnect.com and log on with your CCU username and password. Enter all the required immunizations and then upload your Immunization/TB Risk Assessment (includes Health History Form) or documents into the student portal.
- Mail to Student Health Services at P.O. Box 261954, Conway, SC 29528-6054.
- Fax to Student Health Services at 843-349-6546.
- Email to Student Health Services at email@example.com
Health and immunization provided to CCU will only be used to serve students' own health needs and to support the public health of the CCU community. If at any time a student wishes to remove the permission for the University to use this contact information, the student can contact CCU's Data Protection Officers at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also review the University's data policy here.
If you have any questions regarding the University's immunization requirements, please contact Student Health Services at 843-349-6543 or email@example.com.
- M.M.R. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) doses 1 and 2
- (2 doses required at least 28 days apart for students born 1957 or later and all health sciences students).
- First dose is given at age 12 months or later.
- Second dose is given at least 28 days after first dose.
- Tetanus (Td or Tdap) vaccination within the last 10 years.
- TB Risk Assessment Form must be completed signed and dated.
- Residence hall students under 25 years of age must provide proof of meningococcal vaccine or sign a waiver.
- Hepatitis A (2 doses)
- Hepatitis B (3 doses)
- Varicella (chickenpox) - (2 doses)
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) (HPV9 - 3 doses)
- Influenza (flu)
Immunization requirement waivers may be obtained for the following reasons: students born before 1957; students with medical contraindication, students registered only in off-campus courses (i.e., teacher cadets, distance learning); students registered in Osher Lifelong Learning Institute courses; University faculty/staff that are enrolled students; or religious and medical exemptions (required forms below).
- Immunization Requirements Medical Exemption Form (PDF)
- Immunization Requirements Religious Exemption Form (PDF)
Students registered for online or streaming classes residing in University housing are not exempt from immunization requirements.