Human Resources & Equal Opportunity
Welcome to Human Resources and Equal Opportunity (HREO). This site contains information for individuals who are interested in career opportunities with Coastal Carolina University, as well as for employees who are already a part of the Coastal community. Our Mission »
- Human Resources and Equal Opportunity
Coastal Carolina University
95 University Boulevard
P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054
- Job Information
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR EMPLOYEES REGARDING STATE BONUS
Proviso 112.1 of the 2019-2010 Appropriations Act provides a $600 bonus to be awarded to state employee based on the following criteria:
- Only employees in FTE positions are eligible for the bonus.
- Employees must have continuous state service from January 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019. They must also be an active employee.
- An employee's annual base pay must be $70,000 or less as of June 30, 2019 to be eligible.
- Employees in leave without pay status (LWOP), who are otherwise eligible, will not receive the bonus until they return to employment.
The bonus payment is not earnable compensation for purposes of employer or employee contributions to respective retirement systems.
- Faculty and Staff Benevolence Fund
- Current Faculty and Staff Directory
- Employee Discounts
- Holiday Schedule
- New Employees
- CCU Organizational Chart (PDF)
- Organizational Chart
- Required Posters
- Volunteers/University Affiliates
- Workers Compensation
Coastal Carolina University is a tobacco-free workplace.