Retired Employees group (REG)
REG's Brief History
Robert "Dr. Bob" Squatriglia, CCU's Vice President Emertius for student affairs, organized REG in 2008 as a way to CCU retirees to stay connected with each other and the University. When he moved out of the area in 2017, the REG board of advisers was formed. The current board includes Cookie Elston, Wendy Jane Dannelly, Fran Gilbert, Sharon Sluys, Pat Taylor, Charmaine Tomczyk, and John Vrooman.
- To encourage ongoing contact among the CCU retirees and the University
- To support an REG-endowed scholarship at CCU
- To foster continuing relationships and the diverse interests and activites of CCU retirees
- To inform members of their REG retirement benefits and privileges
Why Join REG?
No matter how many years you worked at CCU, you made lasting friendships and memories. Stay connected or reconnect to enjoy a shared past, and catch up on what's new. REG activities and benefits can help you remain socially active. As membership grows, special interests can be identified for collaborative activities. Your input is valuable.
Visit our webpage to join: https://www.coastal.edu/forms/retirees/
REG Benefits May Include:
- Annual spring social (May)
- Kimbel Library privileges*
- University bookstore discount*
- Faculty/Staff parking with approved decal
- Wheelwright Box Office ticket and Coastal Theater movie ticket discounts*
- CCU email
- Limited-access membership at HTC Recreation Center*
- Discount at Pro Shop and reduced green fees and cart at Hackler Golf Course
- Athletic season ticket discounts*
*Requires a CCU CINO ID card, which you can get in the CINO Card Office located in Sands Hall, Room 101.
Donating a gift to the CCU REG Student Scholarship Fund
There are two ways to donate to the CCU REG Student Scholarship Fund:
- Give online at https://www.coastal.edu/givenow/
- Pay by check
- Make checks payable to: Coastal Educational Foundation
- Mail payment to Coastal Educational Foundation, P.O. Box 261954, Conway SC 29528