ADS Documentation Guidelines
- Accessibility and Disability Services
Kearns Hall 106
P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054
- 843-349-5042 (fax)
This registration process is intended for use by incoming or current Coastal Carolina University students with a diagnosed disability. Please note that accommodations cannot be applied retroactively. Contact Accessibility and Disability Services with any questions regarding the following process:
1. Complete the Accessibility and Disability Registration Form (pdf).
3. Obtain current (within the past three years) disability documentation, such as a psychoeducational evaluation.
4. Gather historical disability documentation, such as an Individual Education Plan (IEP).
5. Submit all of the above to Accessibility and Disability Services via encrypted email, mail, fax or in-person.
6. Contact Accessibility and Disability Services to schedule an initial accommodation set-up appointment.