Annual Consumer Disclosure Notice
Required Student Notification
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 mandates that schools provide an annual notice to all students and staff describing the availability of a wide range of consumer information. This information is available to view by clicking here or by visiting Financial Aid and Scholarships in Baxley Hall, room 219.
Financial Aid and Scholarships at Coastal Carolina University provides the following availability to all students, electronically via Self-Service:
- View and print financial aid awards by term
- Decline financial aid awards
- Check the status of required financial aid actions and documents
- Sign the Financial Aid Authorization
- Print the Financial Aid College Financing Plan
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Results
Financial Aid and Scholarships communicates with students electronically, through Coastal email and Self-Service. Upon request, students are entitled to a paper copy of all communications and may request this by completing a Paper Communication Request Form.