Apply for Housing
We are excited you will be living on campus and get to use MyCoastalHome to apply for housing. To access the housing application you will click on the link at the bottom of the page.
Below is the timeline of when the housing application is available based on the term(s) you are applying for:
- Academic Year 2020-2021 (Fall and Spring) - February 3, 2020
- CEaL Program 2020-2021 (Summer II, Fall and Spring) - February 3, 2020
- Summer 2020 - April 1, 2020
Prior to completing the housing application, it is highly advised you do the following:
- Review the Housing Requirement and Meal Plan Requirement. If you qualify to request an exemption, you will do as part of the housing application. Students who are automatically exempt per the requirement do not need to apply for an exemption.
- Review the University Housing License Agreement. You will agree to the academic year agreement with your electronic signature as part of the housing application. If you are under 18 years of age at the time of completing your application, you will need a parent or guardian electronically sign it also before you can continue with your application.
- For those students applying for the Academic Year or CEaL Program, review information and the timeline about Room Selection.
- Have a debit or credit card ready to pay the associated non-refundable application fee and prepayment ($150 total).
- Review Residential Community options and housing rates.
- Review the meal plan options on the Dining Services website.
- Review our Application Cancellation process.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.