Apply for Housing
The Academic Year 2018-2019 housing application will open in MyCoastalHome on February 1.
We are excited you will be living on campus and get to use MyCoastalHome to apply for housing. To access the housing application you will click on the link at the bottom of the page.
Below is the timeline of when the housing application is available based on the term(s) you are applying for:
- Academic Year 2018-2019 - February 1
- CEaL Program 2018-2019 - February 1
- Summer 2018 - April 1
- Spring Only 2019 - November 1
Prior to completing the housing application, it is highly advised you do the following:
- Review the Housing Requirement and Meal Plan Requirement. If you qualify to request an exemption, you will do as part of the housing application. Students who are automatically exempt per the requirement do not need to apply for an exemption.
- Review the University Housing License Agreement. You will agree to the academic year agreement with your electronic signature as part of the housing application. If you are under 18 years of age at the time of completing your application, you will need a parent or guardian electronically sign it also before you can continue with your application.
- Have a debit or credit card ready to pay the associated non-refundable application fee and prepayment ($150 total).
- Review and consider applying for Special Interest Housing.
- Learn about the Room Selection process and review the appropriate timeline.
- Review Residential Community options and housing rates.
- Review the meal plan options on the Dining Services website.
- Review our Application Cancellation process.
Main Campus Desk
Tradition Hall Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.