Online Service Request - Ticket System
- ITS Service Center
Wall Building 105
Online Service Request »
- Inside ITS »(CCU login required)
Information Technology Services uses a ticketing system solution inside the KACE Systems Management Appliance. The ticket system in KACE provides extra features for users, such as a repository for articles and tutorials, enhanced capabilities for reporting and system management, as well as opportunities for feedback.
IMPORTANT: The KACE Ticketing System is also in use by various organizations on campus in addition to Information Technology Services. The additional organizations include University Marketing and Communications, HREO, IRAA, Athletics Digital Services, Academic Affairs Division, and more. Please ensure you select the appropriate organization before clicking "Login."
How to Submit a Ticket
- Log into the Online Ticketing System at https://5000.coastal.edu.
- Log in with your Coastal username and password, and select Information Technology Services as the organization.
- Click the Need Help? Report it button.
- Choose the appropriate service queue for your ticket. If you are unsure of which service queue to choose, please choose Faculty & Staff Services.
- Complete the online service request fields.
- Click SAVE to submit your ticket.
Students should submit Student Computing Services requests through the SCS Online Service Request form.
View ITS Online Ticket System Tutorial (opens full screen) »
video run time 4:47
Training Guide (PDF)