Welcome to MyCCU
MyCCU is your new online personal dashboard providing a single entry point to access various CCU services and resources online. A current CCU account is required to log in to MyCCU.
Services and resources are organized via “cards” in a single, customizable location. You can personalize your MyCCU dashboard according to your preferences and simplify daily tasks and information access. MyCCU is accessible from any web browser and/or you can download the MyCCU app from the Apple and Google Play stores. Access a short four-minute video tutorial and FAQs below!
How do I access MyCCU?
- Access MyCCU at myccu.coastal.edu in any browser.
- Choose + Discover More at the bottom, or Discover in the hamburger menu, to explore and save new cards to your MyCCU personal dashboard.
- Search and download MyCCU from the Apple or Google Play stores.
- If you download and use the MyCCU app, click on the search icon to Discover cards.
For information and instructions, watch the short video tutorial above or view the MyCCU Guide (pdf).
What are the benefits of using MyCCU?
- It provides centralized access to CCU resources and services.
- There is 75% less system login time via single sign-on for most services.
- This service reduces search time on the CCU website for specific links.
- MyCCU has a simple design that provides access to up-to-date campus information and news.
- Each individual has the ability to personalize their own dashboard.
I have a new card suggestion – where do I provide this information?
- To provide suggestions or new card ideas, please use the Feedback card located inside MyCCU
Do I have to use MyCCU?
MyCCU is a one-stop location where you will access up-to-date resources and services. You can choose how often you access and use MyCCU, however, it is highly encouraged to use MyCCU daily.