Williams-Brice Center Information
The Williams-Brice Physical Education Center is a shared facility between University Recreation and two academic units (Kinesiology, and Recreation and Sport Management).
University Recreation offers three full-size (94' x 50') basketball courts in two separate spaces. Two of those courts are in Kimbel Arena and the other is in the Small Gym. Intramural basketball and volleyball are played in Kimbel Arena courts whereas the Small Gym is much more like a multipurpose activity court (MAC) gym that intramurals, club sports and other entities for volleyball practice, indoor soccer, floor hockey, dodgeball, etc.
Additionally, Williams-Brice houses the Aquatics Program and the university pool. The pool consists of a six-lane, 25-yard lap pool with an additional zero entry shallow pool, ranging from 2-4 feet, perfect for shallow water exercising and swim lessons.
- In all of these areas proper athletic attire is required. No denim, no cargo shorts, no side cut-out shirts and no hiking boots will be permitted into the facility.
- Towels are provided at the Welcome Desk and must be returned prior to exiting facility.
- The Department of University Recreation is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Participants exercise at their own risk. Individuals are responsible for their own health and safety.
- University Recreation staff has the right to ask any user to leave the area for inappropriate behavior or failure to follow facility policy.
Williams-Brice is dedicated to current students, faculty, and staff. We reserve the right to deny access for an invalid ID. To enter Williams-Brice, users must present a valid CINO Card/UREC Member Card.
Williams-Brice User Policies
- Tobacco of any kind is prohibited in the facility.
- No pets allowed.
- Athletic attire/shoes must be worn.
- No muddy shoes in the facility.
- Absolutely NO Food in the facility.
- Water is the only drink permitted on the pool deck and in gymnasia.
- Alcohol and/or illegal drugs are prohibited.
- Abusive/offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Please pick up and dispose of all trash.
- All policies outlined in the "Student Code of Conduct" will be enforced.
105 Independence Drive
Conway, SC 29526