How to schedule events at Coastal Carolina University
In order to schedule an event on the Coastal Carolina University campus, events must be scheduled through 25Live Pro, the University's web-based event publishing, calendaring and scheduling solution. You can request use of university space 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer connected to the internet.
In accordance with the Coastal Comeback Plan, all event requests must be submitted at least 14 calendar days in advance to be reviewed by the Events and Experiences Screening Committee.
Faculty and Staff:
- If you are submitting an event request for your department, please submit the request through 25Live Pro. If you need assistance on how to schedule events through 25Live Pro, please visit the Reservation Center or sign up for a training session through Office of Professional Development and Academic Technology.
- If your department would like to host a conference on campus, please contact email@example.com to discuss additional requirements for hosting on-campus conferences.
- If you would like to host an event for an outside organization, birthday party, baby shower, etc., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- If you need assistance with planning your event, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Student Organizations should submit event requests through Coastal Connections. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students who need to host an event for an academic class, should reach out to the professor or to the department’s administrative coordinator/assistant to have them submit the request through 25Live Pro on behalf of the student.
- If students want to host an event that is not part of an academic class or student organization, please contact email@example.com to discuss options.
- Please submit an event request to the Office of Scheduling and Space Management via the External Client Facility Request Form for internal review. This form is an inquiry only and does not guarantee the use of Coastal Carolina University property. Please be advised that inquiries should be made at least 14 calendar days in advance of your requested date(s) of use. Requests made after 14 calendar days in advance may not be possible to accommodate. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: In 25Live Pro, you can look up and schedule events but not classes. Those are scheduled by the registrar's office and roomed automatically by Schedule 25. Google Chrome is the recommended browser. Internet Explorer cannot be used.