Configure Computer to Access Wireless
Directions for Windows 10
- Ensure that your Wireless card is installed and turned on.
- In the bottom-right corner of the screen, click on the Network icon (looks like a set of stairs).
- A box with available wireless connections will appear. Select CCUnwired (on campus) or CCUResNet (residence halls). Then click Connect.
- You are now connected to CCUnwired or CCUResNet. Open a web browser and go to www.coastal.edu/wifi.
- Sign in with your CCU username (not email address) and password.
- Now, you may follow the steps to install SafeConnect Policy Key.
- Please ensure your antivirus software and definitions are up-to-date.