Configure Computer to Access Wireless
Directions for Windows 10
- Ensure that your Wireless card is installed and turned on.
- In the bottom-right corner of the screen, click on the Network icon (looks like a set of stairs).
- A box with available wireless connections will appear. Select eduroam (on campus) or CCUResNet (residence halls).
Connect to eduroam
- Enter in your CCU email address in the form of email@example.com and your password.
- When prompted, verify your home institution's certificate (for CCU users, it contains safeconnect.coastal.edu) and then accept it.
- You should now be connected to the eduroam network.
Connect to CCUResNet
- After selecting the CCUResNet wireless network and selecting connect. Open a web browser and go to www.coastal.edu/wifi.
- Sign in with your CCU username (not email address) and password.
- Now, you may follow the steps to install SafeConnect Policy Key.
- Please ensure your antivirus software and definitions are up-to-date.