Tuition and Fees
Undergraduate Tuition per semester *
- 2020-2021 Housing and Meals
- University Fees
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS
Baxley Hall 127
100 Chanticleer Drive East
Conway, S.C. 29526
firstname.lastname@example.orgMonday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Full-time Students (12-18 credit hours)
- In-state: $5,820
- Out-of-state: $13,697
Part-time (11 credit hours or less)
- In-state: $487/credit hour
- Out-of-state: $1,138/credit hour
Graduate Tuition per semester *
Graduate programs in Business, Humanities and Fine Arts, Science
- In-state: $598/credit hour
- Out-of-state: $1,102/credit hour
Graduate programs in the College of Education
Summer Online Rate **
- Undergraduate: $487/credit hour
- Graduate: $598/credit hour
* Tuition costs include required technology fee: $90 for full-time students, $5 per credit hour for part-time and graduate students.
** This rate is available only to CCU students currently enrolled full-time in the spring semester or new students starting in an upcoming semester.
Please note: Expenses for books are NOT included in tuition cost.
Financial Responsibility: By registering for classes at Coastal Carolina University, a student accepts full financial responsibility for payment of tuition, fees and all other related expenses. If the student fails to make timely payment, his/her account may be referred to a collection agency, and he/she will be responsible for reimbursing the University for the collection agency's fees and all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred in such collection efforts. A student is bound by these policies for the duration of his/her enrollment at Coastal Carolina University and until all final charges are paid in full.