Student Accounts - Coastal Carolina University
In This Section

Student Accounts

**Per the S. C. Governor’s directive on March 15, 2020, Coastal Carolina University has implemented a modified schedule to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.  In person visits are available by appointment only.

 Please email to schedule a teleconference or in person appointment with a staff member or call (843)-349-2159 Monday through Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Due to high call and email volume, we ask that you do not leave multiple messages as this will delay our response. Click here for updates regarding Fall 2020 Adjusted Reopening. Click here for information regarding housing/meal plan adjustments.

Any remaining account balance is due and payable immediately. The final payment instalment due date is November 1st. No new payment plans can be set-up at this time. Account balances must be up-to-date to avoid delays in Spring registration.

Student Accounts Quick Links

Important Student Accounts Dates


Payment Arrangement


Initial FA
Refunds Begin

Fall 2020 July 6 Aug. 3 Aug. 19 *Sept. 4
Spring 2021 Nov. 23 *Dec. 18 Jan. 19 *Jan. 26
May 2021 April 5 May 3 May 10  
Summer I 2021 April 9
June 1 June 7  
Summer II 2021 April 16
July 5 July 12  
* Date is subject to change.

View full calendar »

  • Baxley Hall 127
    100 Chanticleer Drive East
    Conway, S.C. 29526
  • 843-349-2159
    843-349-2882 (fax)
  • Mailing Address
    P.O. Box 261954
    Conway, S.C. 29528-6054
  • Office Hours
    Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
    Friday, 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.












Important Tax Information

Form 1098-T is necessary for persons who wish to utilize Educational Tax Credits. Forms 1098-T are available on Jan. 31 to students who meet the IRS reporting requirements. Forms can be accessed through WebAdvisor.

Receipt of a Form 1098-T does not establish eligibility for certain educational tax credits. Students should consult a tax advisor to determine eligibility.

For more information on Educational Tax Credits and Form 1098-T please view our 1098-T FAQ page.