For Fall 2020, academic coaching appointments are available via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or phone call. Students will have an opportunity to work with an academic coach just as they would in face-to-face academic coaching sessions.
MAKING VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS
If you are not already working with a coach, request a virtual appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 24 hours before the requested appointment time. In the email, include:
- Your full name and student ID number
- Class or skills you would like to discuss (for example, Math 160A or time management)
- How you would like to meet (for example, via phone call)
- At least two possible times for the appointment. Please note that these times must fall between Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- A phone number where you can be reached in case any questions arise
Students will receive a response within 24 hours of their request providing directions for accessing virtual academic coaching and verifying the day and time of their academic coaching appointment.
Send Us A Message!
Visit our Microsoft Teams and ask a question anytime in our "Questions" Channel. We will respond to questions M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m..