Providing access to free menstrual products at CCU
In an effort to provide the campus community access to free menstrual products during a time of need, Campus Environments has identified locations within academic buildings to make these products readily available. Custodial Services will service these dispensers once a day, Monday through Friday. We believe no one should have their academic experience disrupted due to a lack of access to these products.
If you are in need of menstrual products beyond an emergency situation, please visit the CINO Pantry (Lib Jackson Student Union A-215) or contact the Office of Community Engagement at email@example.com.
Tampons and pads will be available in the following all gender restroom locations:
- Williams Brice - Room #100D*
- Coastal Science Center - Room #175 (Coming Soon!)
- Burroughs & Chapin Center for Marine and Wetlands Studies - Room #135 (Coming Soon!)
- Brittain Hall - Room #115
- Laurel Hall - Room #102
- Kimbel Library - 1st Floor Women's Restroom (Starbucks side)*
- Prince Building - Room #1-E
- Kearns Hall - Room #118
- Lib Jackson Student Union - Room #A-210
- Edwards Building - Near Room #263
- Wall Building - Room #312
- Smith Science Center - Room #108
- Academic Office and Classroom Building (AOC2) - Room #106
- Science Annex II - Room #106
- Swain Hall - Room #125*
*Dispensers at these select locations can be found within the Women's Restroom.
For questions or concerns regarding this program, please contact Campus Environments.