WE-STEM Field Trip - Oct. 17, 2023
Field Trip: North Inlet – Winyah Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- OUR TRIP HAS REACHED CAPACITY.
- Students must commit to the schedule (see below) to attend.
- We are meeting at an active research site. Some parts of the tour may be modified due to staff availability.
- Please come PREPARED about the locations we are visiting so you may ask questions. For more information on our trip, visit:
Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - ITINERARY WAS UPDATED TO MEET HOST NEEDS ON 10/11/2023 @11:14AM
- Eat breakfast prior to arrival.
- 7:00am - Meet in the YY parking lot to load the van.
- 7:30am - Departure. We will not be able to wait for you.
- 9:00am - Intro at Hobcaw Barony Discovery Center (Beth Thomas and Melissa Ide)
- 10:00am - Driving tour of Hobcaw Barony property
- 11:00am- Tour of USC Marine Lab (Julie Krask, Jodi Barnes, Jen Plunket)
- 12:00pm - Lunch on porch at USC Marine lab
- 12:30 - Additional time for lab tour or talking with staff
- 1:00pm - Drive back to Discovery Center
- 1:30pm - Depart
- 2:30pm - Arrive back to campus. Please allow for an extra hour for any delays. Drop-off will be at YY lot.