WIPL Scholarships for CCU Students
Women in Philanthropy and Leadership scholarships are provided through the combined financial resources of WIPL members and other donors in support of Coastal Carolina University and its students. It is their hope that by providing financial assistance toward the successful completion of a student's degree program that the student will, in turn, work to better serve the community, state and the world.
Support a Coastal Carolina student today
Since its inception, WIPL has awarded 286 scholarships to Coastal Carolina students, 47 of whom have received scholarships totaling $52,750 for the 2019-2020 academic year. Learn more about our scholarship recipients »
Following are the WIPL scholarships awarded 2019-2020:
- WIPL Endowed Scholarship ($5,000 per year)
- WIPL Conference Scholarship/Tidelands Health ($,5,000 per year)
- WIPL Annual Scholarships ($1,000 per year)
- WIPL Life and Legacy (named) Annual Scholarships ($1,000 per year)
- WIPL Single Parent Scholarship ($1,250 per year)
- Walter T. Berner Jr. Endowed Scholarship ($1,000 per year)
- WIPL Entrepreneurial Scholarship ($500 spring 2020 semester only)
Any student who is interested in applying for a Women in Philanthropy and Leadership scholarship must complete all required forms and submit applicable essays through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Applications for the 2021-2022 academic year will be accepted from Jan. 15 to March 16, 2021 (at 5 p.m.). For more information, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships or Meredith Canady at 843-349-6984 or email@example.com.