WIPL Scholarships for CCU Students
Women in Philanthropy and Leadership scholarships are provided through the combined financial resources of members and other donors in support of Coastal Carolina University and its students. It is their hope that by providing financial assistance toward the successful completion of a student's degree program that the student will, in turn, work to better serve the community, state and the world.
Support a Coastal Carolina student today
Since its inception, WIPL has awarded 239 scholarships to Coastal Carolina students, 29 of whom have received scholarships totaling $37,000 for the 2018-2019 academic year. Learn more about our scholarship recipients »
Following are the WIPL scholarships awarded 2018-2019:
- WIPL Endowed Scholarship ($5,000 per year)
- WIPL Annual Scholarships ($1,000 per year)
- WIPL Life and Legacy (named) Annual Scholarships ($1,000 per year)
- Zonta Foundation of Myrtle Beach – WIPL Life and Legacy Annual Scholarship ($1,000 per year)
- Walter T. Berner Jr. Endowed Scholarship ($1,000 per year)
Any student who is interested in applying for a Women in Philanthropy and Leadership scholarship must complete all required forms and submit applicable essays through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year will be accepted from Jan. 15 to March 15, 2019. For more information, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships or Lynn Fox at 843-349-2158 or email@example.com.