Accelerated degree programs at CCU
Accelerate your progress
Coastal Carolina University offers accelerated degree programs to help students earn a bachelor's and/or master's degree in a shorter amount of time than they would if they were enrolled in traditional college programs.
The Degree in Three program is an accelerated undergraduate program, where students can receive their bachelor's degree in three years by completing an accelerated program that includes summer classes.
The Get More in Four program is a combined four-year bachelor's and master's program in which students will complete the bachelor's Degree in Three and a one-year master's program.
There are several positive aspects about the Degree in Three program that make it unique to those who wish to enroll. For example:
- Access to early (priority) registration
- Access to applicable special interest housing communities
- Join a cohort of high performing student leaders
- Smaller class sizes
- One-on-one advising and career services counseling
- Opportunity to participate in unique internships and hands-on learning experiences
- Finish college early, maximizing your earning potential
- Out-of-state students who enroll in online courses during the summer session(s) pay online tuition rates (equivalent to in-state rates)
- The potential to receive a $5,000 Trustee Award for those who meet the criteria