Proudly sponsored by Sparks Toyota
Friday, November 1, 2019
11:00 a.m. shotgun start
We're teeing off in:
- Check-in at the registration tent, pick-up your gift bag and purchase mulligans.
- View this year’s awesome raffle prizes and purchase raffle tickets to win!
- Boxed lunches by Bojangles will be available in the dining room of the Hackler clubhouse. Lunch will include chicken tenders, a biscuit and your choice of mac & cheese or dirty rice as a side.
- Welcome – Diane Sanders, Executive Director of Alumni Relations.
- Opening Remarks – Todd Setzer, President of the CCU Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Rules of Play – Joseph Marosz, First Assistant Golf Pro of the Hackler Course.
- Shotgun start.
- Beverages provided by the Yahnis Company.
- Special contests to participate in throughout the course.
- Dinner on the Hackler deck will include a variety of southern BBQ and sides, sponsored by Aramark.
- Awards Presentation.
- Raffle Prize Winners.
- Round of golf at Hackler Course
- Gift bag
- Raffle prizes
- Chance to win a car from Sparks Toyota with the Hole-In-One Challenge
- CCU golf towel
- Box lunch upon arrival donated by Bojangles
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks will be provided
- Awards ceremony and dinner on the deck donated by Aramark
The winning foursome at the 15th annual Homecoming Golf Tournament:
Steven Sexton '09, Tyler Thigpen '06, Jay McAllister '00 and Jett Epps '07.