Internships & Student Employment
Internship education is a mutually-beneficial partnership among students, employers and the Department of Computing Sciences at Coastal Carolina University. Internship education provides an excellent way to apply skills and information learned in the classroom to a real-world setting while gaining invaluable experience. Students of junior year or higher may pursue an internship with the assistance of the department internship coordinator while also enrolling in CSCI 497 - Computer Science Internship.
- Crystal Cox, Ph.D.
Current Internships & Full-Time Employment
When the Department of Computing Sciences is contacted regarding employment, we ask employers to post their jobs and internships on Handshake. To view all current openings, visit the Handshake website. For more job opportunities, visit Coastal's Job Search page. Handshake is an open website in which employers nationwide are free to post positions. Coastal Carolina University makes no representations for any businesses posting here for positions or internships, nor do we certify the legitimacy of any business posting here unless specifically stated by the Career Services staff. Each student or alumnus should take due diligence in researching any company in which they apply for a position.
- 2020 Summer Employment at CCU Kids Camps
(Partnership with Black Rocket).
- Weekly Sessions Offered June 15 - August 7t h (except June 29 - July 3)
- Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Contact: Lisa Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carol Osborne (email@example.com)
- CCU Kids' Camp Website for Descriptions of Camps: https://www.coastal.edu/cckc/
- See the Recruitment Poster for more information.2020 Kids Camp
Employment Opportunities - Department of Computing Sciences
Student Worker Positions: Tutors and Teaching Assistants - We are currently taking applications starting Spring 2020. Please apply via https://jobs.coastal.edu/postings/9271