STUDENT POSITIONS NOW AVAILABLE! https://jobs.coastal.edu/postings/9271
Internships & Student Employment
Internship education is a mutually-beneficial partnership among students, employers and the Department of Computing Sciences at Coastal Carolina University. Internship education provides an excellent way to apply skills and information learned in the classroom to a real-world setting while gaining invaluable experience. Students of junior year or higher may pursue an internship with the assistance of the department internship coordinator while also enrolling in CSCI 497 - Computer Science Internship.
Crystal Cox, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems Curriculum Committee Chair
When the Department of Computing Sciences is contacted regarding employment, we ask employers to post their jobs and internships on Handshake. To view all current openings, visit the Handshake website. For more job opportunities, visit Coastal's Job Search page.
The list provided is for information purposes only. Handshake is an open website in which employers nationwide are free to post positions. Coastal Carolina University makes no representations for any businesses posting here for positions or internships, nor do we certify the legitimacy of any business posting here unless specifically stated by the Career Services staff. Each student or alumnus should take due diligence in researching any company in which they apply for a position.
- IT Analyst Cybersecurity Engineering Summer Internship - Santee Cooper
- IT Analyst Enterprise Applications Summer Internship - Santee Cooper
- Graphic Designer/Web Developer - Conway Medical Center
- Web Management Intern - Coastal Wedding Professionals
- Web Design Intern - All 4 Paws
- Web Marketing and Graphic Design Intern - Jamin' Leather
- Website/Social Media Manager Intern - 5 Points Business Association
- Computer Specialist Intern - Family Outreach of Horry County, Inc.
- Computer Program Design Intern - Fostering Hope
- Computer Specialist Intern - Family Justice Center of Georgetown and Horry Counties
- Computer Programmer Intern - Falk Family Chiropractic & Wellness
Employment Opportunities - Department of Computing Sciences
Student Worker Positions: Tutors and Teaching Assistants - We are currently taking applications starting Spring 2020. Please apply via https://jobs.coastal.edu/postings/9271