- All building evacuations will occur when an alarm sounds and/or upon notification by Public Safety or a building coordinator.
- When the building evacuation (fire) alarm is activated during an emergency, leave by the nearest “SAFE EXIT” or by the Building Evacuation Plan and alert others to do the same.
- Assist the disabled in exiting the building.
- Once outside, proceed to a safe location, away from the effected building. Keep streets, fire lanes, hydrant areas and walkways clear for emergency vehicles and personnel.
- Do not return to an evacuated building unless told to do so by authorized persons.