HTC Center Information
The HTC Student Recreation and Convocation Center (SRCC) provides a Fitness Floor (2nd level) as well as three group exercise studios.
The Fitness Floor consists of a full line of Life Fitness Signature Series, Hammer Strength Plate loaded machines, power racks and smith machines, and a free weight area. We also have a large functional training area, complete with a TRX training system. On our lower level, we have a Cybex circuit that is compatible with ADA guidelines.
Our cardiovascular equipment consists of a full line of PreCor cardio products including treadmills and ellipticals, Woodway treadmills, Cybex Arc Trainers, and Concept II rowers.
Three group exercise studios provide space for all group classes. Studio 1 is dedicated to spinning classes. Studio 2 provides classes such as Zumba, Boot Camp, HIIT classes, and more. Studio 3 focus is on mind/body classes, classes requiring minimal or no equipment.
- In all of these areas, proper athletic attire is required. No denim, no cargo shorts, no side cut-out shirts, and no hiking boots will be permitted into the SRCC.
- The use of towels is required for personal and equipment hygiene. Please wipe down equipment after each use with disinfecting towelettes provided in each area. Towels are provided at the Welcome Desk and must be returned prior to exiting the facility.
- No personal items are allowed in the area unless using a locker. The Department of University Recreation is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Participants exercise at their own risk. Individuals are responsible for their own health and safety.
- Please use proper etiquette when utilizing the equipment. If you use it, put it back in its proper place.
- Do not rest weights on benches, walls, or mirrors.
- During peak times of usage, please respect others by using cardiovascular equipment for 30 minutes at a time.
- SRCC staff has the right to ask any user to leave the area for inappropriate behavior or failure to follow facility policy.
The HTC Recreation Center is dedicated to current students, faculty, and staff. We reserve the right to deny access for an invalid ID. To enter the HTC Student Recreation Center, users must present a valid CINO Card/UREC Member Card.
SRCC USER POLICIES
- Tobacco of any kind is prohibited in the facility
- No pets allowed.
- Athletic attire/shoes must be worn.
- No muddy shoes in the facility.
- Absolutely NO Food in SRCC.
- No colored fluids. Water only on fitness floor and in studios.
- Alcohol and/or illegal drugs are prohibited.
- Abusive/offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Please pick up and dispose of all trash.
- All policies outlined in the “Student Code of Conduct” will be enforced.
104 Founders Drive
Conway, SC 29526
University Recreation staff has the final determination on appropriate attire.