ESTIMATED COST OF ATTENDANCE
- Non-Resident Tuition Waiver (PDF)
- International Merit Awards
- Other International Scholarships
- Confidential Financial Statement 2019-2020 (PDF)
includes fall and spring semesters only
Those requiring a student F1 I20 or J1 to study at Coastal Carolina University must submit evidence of financial resources greater than or equal to the total annual estimated cost of two semesters (fall and spring shown above). These resources can include personal funds, athletic or other scholarships, merit awards, or government sponsorships. The Confidential Financial Statement 2019-2020 (PDF) must be received by Coastal Carolina University BEFORE an I-20 is issued.
2020-2021 TUITION and FEES*
|TUITION and FEES|
|Undergraduate Out-of-State Tuition and Fees (24 credit hours):||$27,394|
|Graduate Out-of-State Tuition and Fees (18 credit hours):||$19,836|
*Coastal Carolina University offers Non-Resident Tuition Waiver (PDF) reducing tuition to in-state tuition rates to students who are citizens or residents of countries or constituent countries that have special relationships with South Carolina and Coastal Carolina University.
|HOUSING||MEALS||BOOKS||OTHER LIVING EXPENSES|
** Living expenses are estimated on the basis of the academic year. Below is a breakdown of the expenses.
- Housing: Room rates vary depending upon whether or not you live on-campus or off-campus and whether you live alone or share housing with others.
- Meals: Food may be purchased at the University dining facilities, or you may choose to prepare your own food if you have cooking facilities.
- Books: Books and educational supplies are estimated for the academic year. If you are attending summer school, book expenses will be higher.
- Other living expenses: Estimated expenses include student health insurance, routine medical costs, clothing, laundry, recreation, and local transportation.