Welcome to CCU’s Office of National Scholarships (ONS)!
Are you interested in funding for research, internships, undergraduate and graduate studies, study abroad, or professional development training? Nationally competitive scholarships (external fellowships, awards, grants, etc.) offer students an enriched educational experience during their undergraduate years and beyond. Moreover, the application process itself helps students clarify their goals and put a plan in motion to achieve them.
Some awards have a minimum GPA requirement, others do not. Each award—the criteria, eligibility, benefits, and mission—is different. All CCU undergraduate students are encouraged to contact the ONS for help in exploring national scholarships. They will receive holistic advice and coaching throughout the application process. Guidance for CCU graduate students and alumni is also available.
- Read the Tips and Guidelines
- Search Scholarships
- Read Letters of Recommendation/Building a Team
- If a first-time advisee, attend a National Scholarships Information Session held in Kearns Hall 109 on Tuesday mornings, 8-8:45 a.m. and Wednesday evenings 6-6:45 p.m. (when classes are in session).
- After attending an info session, email ONS@coastal.edu for a one-on-one appointment.
- Regularly check Featured Awards.