CEaL Program Requirements
To successfully complete the CEaL program, students must:
1. Attend and participate in 90% or more of the CEaL program Welcome Week programming and events.
- CEaL Welcome Week move-in is scheduled for Sunday, August 13th.
- CEaL Welcome Week programming/events are scheduled Monday, August 14th - Friday, August 18th.
2. Successfully complete the Fall UNIV-110C First Year Experience course with a grade of C or higher,
- CeaL students will be enrolled in this course by their academic advisor during their scheduled summer orientation.
- For more information about orientation and to register, click New Student Orientation.
- This course is a CCU graduation requirement.
3. Attend Student Success Team meetings with their Academic Coaching Specialist, Academic Advisor, and student Peer Leader,
4. Complete the fall semester with a 2.0 term GPA and 12 credit hours, and
5. Have no conduct violations.
If a CEaL student does not complete the fall CEaL program requirements, they would be eligible to submit an appeal to explain why they did not meet the requirements and their plan for success in the spring. CEaL students earning below a 2.0 GPA at the end of the fall semester will be placed on academic probation and required to complete the SOAR program.
Students who successfully complete the CEaL Program requirements in the fall will be invited to join the CINO Accelerate program in the spring. The CINO Accelerate program is an opt-in program and not required, but highly recommended.