Class of 1998 (B.S.)
After graduating from CCU in 1998 with a degree in computer science and a minor in math, Chad Casselman earned his master’s degree at N.C. State in 2000 and worked as a software consultant before returning to teach at CCU six years ago. His “side” businesses are the source of his financial success, however. When he was still an undergraduate, he started Casselware, a software development company. In November 2011, he and two partners founded JVZoo, an online marketplace for sellers of information products, and the company has become highly profitable.
- For love and money: faculty alumnus creates scholarship - Nothing can compare with the opportunity to positively change a person’s life forever.
- CCU invites Teal Nation to participate in #givingTEALtuesday on Nov. 27 - Chad Casselman, a 1998 CCU computer science graduate made a generous lead gift in support of #givingTEALtuesday.
- Chad Casselman: Join us today for #givingTEALtuesday and support student scholarships at CCU!
- #givingTEALtuesday raises more than $71,500
- Chad Casselman - Alumni Profile