Log In Help / Reset Password
If you are having problems logging into Moodle, email, WebAdvisor or other CCU services, you can reset your password. To reset your password, do the following:
- Go to www.coastal.edu/search/password and select the appropriate type of user that represents your user type.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN (if you are an international student, enter the last four digits of the International Student Number that was given to you in your letter of acceptance).
- Enter your birthdate (mm/dd/yy format), Coastal username, and Coastal ID number.
- You will be prompted to answer the security question you created when you set up your account.
- Once you have correctly answered your security question, you will be prompted to enter a new password. Please use a different password than the one you used previously as it is a good security measure and best practice.
- Please make note of your password and store it in a safe and secure place.
*Note* If you incorrectly answer your security question three (3) times, you will be locked out of your account. If this happens, fill out a Help Request Form.
Still having problems accessing CCU services or are you unable to reset your password? Fill out a Help Request Form or contact Student Computing Services Tech Support Center in Kearns Hall 113 or call 843-349-2220.