The Writing Center provides one-on-one writing consultations for all Coastal students, regardless of major, subject, or level of writing proficiency. Our team is eager to assist with any writing assignment at any stage of the composition process, from early brainstorming to the final stages of proofreading.
Walk-ins are welcome at either of our locations listed below, but we recommend an appointment if you are coming to our main location (Kearns 210). Zoom appointments are also available. To schedule an appointment in our main location or on Zoom, click on the “Individual Appointments” link and follow the directions you find there or call our main location during open hours at (843) 349-2937.
If you have questions about the Writing Center’s services, please contact the Writing Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2023 Hours (August 28-December 6)
Main Location (Kearns 210)
- Mon.-Thurs.: 10:00 am-7:00 pm
- Fri: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Sun: 2:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Closed on the following dates:
- Sun., Sept. 3-Mon., Sept. 4: Labor Day
- Sun., Nov. 19-Sun., Nov. 26: Thanksgiving Break
- Please note: walk-ins are welcome but appointments are strongly recommended
Residence Hall Location (Tradition Hall, Multipurpose Room—1st floor)
- Wed.: 1:00pm-3:00 pm
- Please note: Walk-ins only at this location (no appointments)