For High School Guidance Counselors
We look forward to working with you!
Choosing a college or university is one of the most important decisions that a young person will make. At Coastal Carolina University, we are committed to doing our best to help students understand what the University has to offer so they can make an informed decision about whether Coastal Carolina is the right fit for them.
As you work with students and assist them throughout the application and enrollment processes, please consider our office and staff one of your primary resources. You can contact any staff member by calling 800-277-7000.
About the University
Coastal Carolina University is a dynamic, public comprehensive liberal arts institution located in Conway, just minutes from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Coastal Carolina offers baccalaureate programs in 73 major fields of study, more than 60 minors, and 21 graduate programs.
More than 10,000 Coastal Carolina students from across the country and the world interact with a world-class faculty, and enjoy a nationally competitive NCAA Division I athletic program, an inspiring cultural calendar, and a tradition of community interaction that is fueled by more than 140 student clubs and organizations.
Below are some additional resources if you are interested in learning more:
- Campus Map
- Academic Majors
- University Housing
- Student Organizations
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Tuition and Fees
- The Clery Report (campus safety)
Resources to Help Your Student
We have worked hard to develop application and enrollment processes that are easy to use for students and parents to manage. But, we know everyone will have some questions. Click on one of the questions below or give us a call at 800-277-7000.
- How do I get on the mailing list?
- How do I reach an admission counselor?
- Where is the online application?
- What's the status of an application?
- How do you schedule a visit?
- When is a representative coming to our school or area?
- What are the enrollment steps?
- What are the freshman requirements?
- What are the transfer requirements?
- What courses transfer?
Just for Counselors
As a high school or college counselor, you are a partner in our efforts to help students make Coastal Carolina a part of their success story. Here are some special resources just for counselors.
- University Catalog
- 2022-2023 Transfer Guide & Academic Plan for SC Technical College Students
- Transfer Course Equivalencies