**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15, 2018 AND MARCH 15, 2018**
Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts Board of Visitors Annual Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Major in a degree program within the Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts at CCU;
- Currently enrolled CCU students must have earned at least 15 credit hours with a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA at the time of selection;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative high school GPA at the time of selection;
- Entering transfer students must have earned at least 15 credit hours with a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA at the time of selection;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need.
Provide a personal statement of 500 words regarding scholarly interest, extracurricular and voluntary activities and career aspirations. *Note: Applications for renewal of award do not have to include a personal statement.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.