Subhash Saxena Scholarship
for new transfer and continuing students
This scholarship is intended to be awarded to students attending CCU through the Ansal Institute of Technology and majoring in computer science or business. If no students are available who participate through the Ansal program, than it is to be awarded to a student meeting the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be majoring in Mathematics;
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need* as determined by Financial Aid and Scholarships.
* FAFSA must be completed in order to determine financial need.