Mary Brittie Long Endowed Scholarship in Nursing
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be enrolled in the Nursing Completion Program;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 2.75 collegiate GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 2.75 CCU GPA;
- Be in good academic standing as defined by the University;
- Demonstrate financial need* as determined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time or part-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
Preference will be given to Horry County students.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need