- Audition Requirements
- Apply for an Audition
- FAQs about Auditions
- Scholarship Details
- Theory and Aural Skills Assesment
The audition is for entrance into the music major, not for placement into Coastal Carolina music ensembles. All auditions will be considered for scholarship awards.
How to Schedule Your Audition
- Apply for Admission to CCU
- Review Audition Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply for an Audition Slot
Audition Dates For Fall 2020
- November 22, 2019 (*This date is for Honor Band participants only)
- January 18, 2020
- February 29, 2020
- April 4, 2020
We strongly encourage students to perform live auditions whenever possible.
If you are unable to travel to campus for a live audition, you may submit a pre-recorded video audition. Please send the link where we can view the audition to email@example.com
Please mail all audition materials to:
CCU Music Department Auditions
PO Box 261954
133 Chanticleer Drive
Conway, SC 29528-6054
All students who apply and complete an audition by April 1 will be informed by May 1 regarding merit or talent-based scholarship. Students that who apply and audition later will be notified of possible merit and/or scholarship opportunities prior to the beginning of the Fall semester.
Available Scholarships and Awards
- Visual and Performing Arts Merit-Based Award (audition required)
- Visual and Performing Arts Transfer Award (audition required)
- Chanticleer Band Program Award (all majors eligibile - audition required)
- Music Performance Award (audition required)
If you have questions about CCU Music Admission, music auditions or the registration form, please contact Jesse Willis at 843-349-2776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.