- Audition Requirements
- Apply for an Audition
- FAQ about Auditions
- Scholarship Details
- Contact: Jesse Willis
843-349-2776 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The audition is for entrance into the music major, not for placement into Coastal Carolina music ensembles. All auditions will be considered for scholarship awards.
How to Schedule Your Audition
- Apply for Admission to CCU
- Review Audition Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply for an Audition Slot
Audition Dates For Fall 2018
- January 27, 2018 - instrumental and vocal auditions
- February 3, 2018 - instrumental and vocal auditions
- March 23, 2018 - CCU Honor Band Participants only
- March 31, 2018 - instrumental and vocal auditions
We strongly encourage students to perform live auditions whenever possible.
If you are unable to travel to campus for a live audition, you may submit a pre-recorded audition on CD by postal mail or sound file (preferably mp3) via email by March 1, 2018.
Please mail all audition materials to
Paula Gwaltney, Administrative Specialist
CCU Music Department Auditions
PO Box 261954
133 Chanticleer Dr.
Conway, SC 29526
All students who apply and complete an audition by April 1 will be informed by May 1 regarding merit or talent-based scholarship. Students that who apply and audition later will be notified of possible merit and/or scholarship opportunities prior to the beginning of the Fall semester.
Available Scholarships and Awards
- Visual and Performing Arts Merit-Based Award (audition required)
- Visual and Performing Arts Transfer Award (audition required)
- James G. Straub Music Scholarship (first year students only)
- Chanticleer Band Program Award
If you have questions about CCU Music Admission, music auditions or the registration form, please contact Jesse Willis at 843-349-2776 or email email@example.com.