- Audition Requirements
- Apply for an Audition
- FAQs about Auditions
- Scholarship Details
The audition is for entrance into the music major, not for placement into Coastal Carolina music ensembles. All auditions will be considered for scholarship awards.
How to Schedule Your Audition
- Apply for Admission to CCU
- Review Audition Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply for an Audition Slot
Audition Dates For Fall 2019
- February 2, 2019
- March 2, 2019
- March 23, 2019
We strongly encourage students to perform live auditions whenever possible.
If you are unable to travel to campus for a live audition, you may submit a pre-recorded audition on CD by postal mail or sound file (preferably mp3) via email by April 1, 2019.
Please mail all audition materials to:
CCU Music Department Auditions
PO Box 261954
133 Chanticleer Drive
Conway, SC 29528-6054
All students who apply and complete an audition by April 1 will be informed by May 1 regarding merit or talent-based scholarship. Students that who apply and audition later will be notified of possible merit and/or scholarship opportunities prior to the beginning of the Fall semester.
Available Scholarships and Awards
- Visual and Performing Arts Merit-Based Award (audition required)
- Visual and Performing Arts Transfer Award (audition required)
- James G. Straub Music Scholarship (first year students only)
- Chanticleer Band Program Award
If you have questions about CCU Music Admission, music auditions or the registration form, please contact Jesse Willis at 843-349-2776 or email email@example.com.