- 2022 Chanticleer Regiment Marching Band Registration Information
- Audition Requirements
- Audition Registration
- FAQs about Auditions
- Scholarship Details
- Theory and Aural Skills Assessment
All students wishing to enter music degree programs in the Coastal Carolina University Department of Music must successfully complete the audition process.
- Apply to Coastal Carolina University
- Use this link to register for your music department audition date.
We highly encourage all students to audition on one of our in-person audition dates, however if scheduling prevents you from attending any of the above dates, we will accept recorded video auditions via mp4 or unlisted Youtube links.
The in-person Audition Dates for 2023 are:
*January 28, 2023
*February 25, 2023
*March 18, 2023
Select audition repertoire. Audition repertoire should be selected based on the audition requirements, updated audition requirements for 2021-2022 are now available.
In addition, please review the Degree Program Requirements for your area of interest.
We urge you to contact the faculty member for your instrument/voice to introduce yourself and engage with them.
CCU Department of Music scholarship priority deadline is March 18, 2023. To be considered for music department scholarships, students must have their audition completed by this date.
The audition deadline for the CCU Department of Music is May 1, 2023. All students seeking admission to the department of music for Fall 2022 must have their audition completed by May 1.
Available Scholarships and Awards
- Visual and Performing Arts Merit-Based Award (audition required)
- Visual and Performing Arts Transfer Award (audition required)
- Chanticleer Band Program Award (all majors eligibile - audition required)
- Music Performance Award (audition required)
If you have any questions about the audition process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dr. Jesse Willis, Music Department Audition Coordinator, at 843-349-2776.