Communication, Media, & Culture
Communication is a perfect major for students interested in all aspects of human interaction. Majors learn a mix of research approaches to studying human interaction, including observation, survey research and experimental methods. More than 450 Coastal Carolina University students currently study in the five Communication concentrations and over 100 others minor in Communication or Journalism.
Communication (BA) Concentrations:
- Communication Studies
- Health Communication
- Interactive Journalism
- Public Relations and Integrated Communications
- Sports Communication
Minors and Certificates
The department also offers a graduate degree, the Master of Arts in Communication.
Use the following links for more informmation about:
- Student Online Success ("SOS") guidance for livestreamed classes and meetings.
- the University's Coastal Comeback Plan.
- the Univerisity's plans surrounding COVID-19.
- different technologies (e.g., Zoom, Microsoft Teams) your instructors may use.
- borrowing laptops and other equipment from the Kimbel Library.
Brittain Hall 311 | 843-349-2450 | email@example.com
For Advising Help
(class schedules, graduation requirements, etc.)